A good place to start your financial journey
For young people, learning how to manage money is a big step toward a successful future. At KeyPoint, we offer tools that can help build lifelong financial skills. These special accounts and financial education resources are designed for children under age 18.
- Balance Track: KeyPoint’s personal finance education program includes many online modules that lay the groundwork for financial success and sound money management skills.
- Banking 101: Our online articles provide insight on everything from Checking accounts to savings strategies to understanding credit.
Student Savings/Smart Savings Account
- Start earning interest
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fees
- Available to any child under age 18 with a Social Security card and the ability to sign their name
Free Student Checking*
- Accounts available for students ages 13 to 17
- Minimum opening balance of just $25
- No monthly service fee
- No monthly minimum balance requirement
- Converts to FREE Checking* at age 18
- Highly rated Mobile App**
*$2.00 paper statement fee
**Mobile carrier rates may apply.