A good place to start your financial journey
For young people, learning how to manage money is a big step toward a successful future. At KeyPoint, we offer tools that can help build lifelong financial skills. These special accounts and financial education resources are designed for children under age 18.
- Balance Track: KeyPoint’s personal finance education program includes many online modules that lay the groundwork for financial success and sound money management skills.
- Banking 101: Our online articles provide insight on everything from Checking accounts to savings strategies to understanding credit.
Student Savings/Smart Savings Account
- Start earning interest
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fees
- Available to any child under age 18 with a Social Security card and the ability to sign their name
Free Student Checking**
- Accounts available for students ages 13 to 17
- Minimum opening balance of just $25
- No monthly service fee
- No monthly minimum balance requirement
- Converts to FREE Checking** at age 18
- Highly rated Mobile App***
*Offer may be cancelled at any time. New Members only. Must not have been Member within 30 days. $100 bonus applied at time of account opening. Additional available $100 bonus paid within four months of account opening if Member uses KeyPoint Debit Card to make 25 or more purchase transactions within three months after account opening. Other restrictions may apply. Taxes on bonuses, if any, are the recipient's responsibility. KeyPoint complies with federal and state tax reporting laws. **$2.00 paper statement fee ***Mobile carrier rates may apply.