Manage your finances anytime you have a few minutes
People with busy schedules need 24/7 access to their money. Our free Mobile* and Online Banking services make it easy to connect with your KeyPoint accounts at any hour and from almost anywhere.
- You must first enroll in Online Banking in order to download our Mobile App.
- Our highly rated app is available from the App Store and Google Play, and is compatible with most smartphones, tablets and smart watches.
Learn how to use the Mobile App
Our video library includes many tutorials on how to use various features of the Mobile App.
Online & Mobile Banking Features
- View Account Balance: Get up-to-the-minute balances in your KeyPoint Checking, Saving and Credit Card accounts, and view transaction histories for each account.
- Pay Bills: Save time by writing fewer checks and save money on postage costs. With electronic Bill Pay, you can avoid late fees and penalties by setting up automatic payments.
- Transfer Funds: Move money between accounts quickly and easily using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Schedule Alerts: Receive email or text notifications alerting you to low balances or other important account activity.
- Mobile Deposit: Use your smartphone or tablet camera to make deposits without having to visit the credit union. Funds are almost always available the next business day.
- View Check Images: Track down specific payments or keep copies for your financial records.
- Pay Other People: Send money friends, family members or anyone else in the U.S. with an email address or mobile phone. Realtime or delayed transfers available!
- View Your FICO® Score**: Login to your online account each month to see your updated score for free. These checks won't affect your score, but it will keep you aware of changes.
*Mobile carrier rates may apply.
**FICO is a registered trademark of FICO Corporation.