It’s easy to manage your money and stay on top of your finances 24/7 –– with KeyPoint Online & Mobile Banking*. Using the latest state-of-the-art technology, our Online Banking platform gives you unlimited free access to your KeyPoint accounts –– so it’s easy to pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks, schedule alerts, and check account balances, transactions and cleared check images
After you enroll in Online Banking, simply download our highly-rated Mobile Banking app –– and you can start banking with your smartphone or tablet.
- View Account Balance and Transaction History: Track your transaction history and check account balances in your KeyPoint Checking, Savings and Credit Card accounts.
- Pay Bills: Say goodbye to writing checks and mailing payments with our Online Bill Pay. And you can avoid late fees and penalties when you set up automatic payments.
- Transfer Funds: Move money easily and quickly anytime, anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Schedule Alerts: Stay on top of your finances with customizable email or text alerts.
- Deposit Checks: Use your smartphone or tablet to upload check images and make mobile deposits, and the funds will be available next business day.
- Pay Other People: Send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone.
- View Your FICO® Score: Login to your account each month to see your updated score for free. It won't affect your score, but it will keep you aware of changes.
|Free Features||Online Banking||Mobile App*|
|View account balances, transactions and cleared check images|
|Export transaction history or download to Quicken® or QuickBooks™|
|Pay bills electronically or by check|
|Print check images|
|View and print eStatements and other notices||(View Only)|
|View and print tax forms|
|Between your KeyPoint accounts|
|To other KeyPoint members|
|To your accounts at other banks (excluding Business)|
|View credit card balances and transactions|
|Set up account alerts to monitor activity 24/7|
|View FICO®* score|
|Send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone|
|Schedule alerts and reminders by email or text
(for example, low balance or make a loan payment)
|Budget and track your spending|
|Open a new deposit account|
|Apply for an auto loan, personal loan, credit card or HELOC||(Not HELOC)|
|Locate fee-free ATMs and branches|
|Allow other users to access your accounts|
*FICO is a registered trademark of FICO Corporation.
*Mobile carrier rates may apply.