Unlock the door to your future
Making that exciting move? KeyPoint's Home Loan Officers provide expertise and guidance you need to navigate the process along every step.
At KeyPoint, work with a Member-owned, not-for-profit credit union and get:
- Great rates on fixed and adjustable-rate loans
- Mortgage operations that are local so you always get a quick close—often 30 to 60 days faster than the national lenders*
- Contactless process—upload documents and e-sign
- Reliable servicing, since we service our own loans
Here's what you'll need to qualify for a home loan:
- Employment history: Minimum two years of work history in the same field to validate a stable and consistent income stream
- Credit history: Minimum two years' credit history to validate you're able to manage debt over a long period of time
- Credit score: Minimum score requirement of 700
- Down payment: To lock in the best rate and terms, you’ll need 20% of the purchase price as a down payment; however, there are loans available as low as 3% down, and sometimes gifts from relatives are allowed for some of the down payment
*Your actual close date depends on the seller’s timeline (for purchases) and other factors.