Rebuild challenged credit history with KeyPoint Credit Mender
If you’ve had financial challenges in the past that have negatively impacted your credit, KeyPoint is here to help you get on the road to recovery.
Credit Mender is designed for Members who need an opportunity to re-establish credit with the potential to achieve a favorable FICO score.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply for the Credit Mender loan for an amount between $500 and $2,500.
- Once approved, we’ll provide you with a secure Credit Mender loan at 3.99% APR with a repayment term of up to 36 months.
- Open a KeyPoint savings account where the loan funds will be deposited to secure repayment. You will not have access to the funds until the loan is paid off.
- Make your payments on time.
- Access the funds in your Savings account once your loan is paid off. For those who are looking to start saving, you’re on your way!
By the time the loan is paid off, Credit Mender borrowers who have made their payments on time may see their FICO score improved. Borrowers can then potentially graduate to other KeyPoint lending products. Once you establish credit, your loan options are much greater. Open your Credit Mender loan today!
Rates as of 8/9/2023. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and loan product availability subject to change without notice. Payment example: Pay $29.52 per month for $500 borrowed at 3.99% APR for 36 months. FICO scores are set and adjusted by consumer reporting agencies based on a number of factors including payment history reported by lenders. KeyPoint Credit Union will report your payments on this loan to consumer reporting agencies, but we cannot guarantee the impact of this loan on your FICO score.