Put your money to work generating extra revenue
Business leaders are always looking ahead. At KeyPoint, we help small shops, mid-sized firms and bigger companies prepare for their financial futures with a range of savings products. Each comes with free Mobile* and Online Banking services to help manage funds wisely.
- Business Savings: Earn competitive interest on reserves that can be used to cover cash-flow shortfalls and unexpected expenses.
- Business Certificates: Secure investments feature higher yields and savings periods that can align with your long-term plans. Certificate terms range from one month to five years.
- Enjoy fee-free access to more than 30,000 CO-OP ATMs across the country.
- Make deposits, withdrawals or fund transfers at over 5,000 participating credit unions in the Shared Branch Network.
- Get personal assistance from KeyPoint's skilled team of representatives.
|Business Savings||Business Certificates|
|Account Description||For maximum liquidity and smaller balances.||A wide range of terms between 1-60 months.|
|Dividends||View rates||View rates|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$25||$1,000|
|Monthly Service Fee||Free with a minimum average daily balance of $500 or a $5 monthly service fee||$0|
|Account Benefits||Make up to ten electronic withdrawals per month at no cost.||Savings for future business needs.|
|Savings Account Balance||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|Less than $49,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$50,000 or greater||0.10%||0.10%|
Savings accounts have variable rates.
Rates as of 4/29/2022 and are subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings.
|Minimum Term||$1,000 Minimum Balance|
|1 month||0.25% rate 0.25% APY|
|3 months||0.30% rate 0.30% APY|
|6 months||0.50% rate 0.50% APY|
|12 months||0.70% rate 0.70% APY|
|24 months||0.80% rate 0.80% APY|
|36 months||0.95% rate 0.95% APY|
|48 months||1.00% rate 1.00% APY|
|60 months||1.20% rate 1.20% APY|
Certificate dividend rate increases by 0.10% if owner maintains direct deposit to a KeyPoint business checking or business savings account for the entire certificate term. Quoted rates do not reflect direct deposit rate bonus. Quoted rates are available as of 4/29/2022; subject to change without notice. Certificate accounts have a fixed rate for their entire term unless a direct deposit rate bonus applies, in which case failure to maintain direct deposit during the entire term will reduce the dividend rate by 0.10%. Early withdrawal penalties apply.
Businesses can access their accounts around-the-clock, checking balances in real-time, monitoring transactions, transferring funds in a timely manner and more.
- Designate and authorize multiple account users
- Set specific authorizations for each user
- Pay bills and make loan payments
- See copies of your cleared checks
- Get your monthly statement delivered electronically with e-Statements
*Mobile carrier rates may apply