At KeyPoint in California, a checking account is more than just a convenient way to manage your finances –– it’s a key that opens the door to a full range of services and solutions to help you make the most of your money.
Best of all, our checking accounts all come with great free features, including free Online Banking and Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking* with mobile check deposit, a free Visa® Debit Card and fee-free access to over 30,000 ATMs throughout Santa Clara, Cupertino, Dublin, Goleta, Milpitas, San Jose and nationwide.
Free (Organic) Checking
Free Youth (Organic) Checking
|Features||No monthly service fee||Enjoy worldwide ATM fee rebates!1||Earn dividends on your account balances||Free for students 13-17 (then converts to Free Checking)|
|Monthly Service Fee||Free||$17 (waived with minimum $500 direct deposit)||$12 (waived with direct deposit or $750 average daily balance)||Free|
|Online and Mobile Banking||Free||Free||Free||Free|
($2 paper statement fee)
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$25||$100||$100||$25|
Call (888) 255-3637 or Live Chat with a representative via the link in the top right corner.
1 An ATM Fee Rebate Form must be submitted by account holder.
With our Dividend Checking account, Members receive a return on their money.
Checking accounts have variable rates. Rates as of 10/1/19 and are subject to change.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Check your account balance and transaction history, pay bills and much more 24/7 with our online banking and highly-rated mobile app.
- Fast Direct Deposit: We give you access to your pay as soon as your company notifies us—often one day earlier than many other financial institutions.
- Free ATMs: Pay no ATM fees at more than 30,000 CO-OP ATMs across the U.S.
- ATM Rebates1: If you have an Unlimited Checking Account, you can take advantage of our ATM Rebate program.
- Shared Branch Network: You can make deposits, withdrawals and access teller services at over 5,000 participating credit unions in our Shared Branch Network.
- Overdraft Protection: Every KeyPoint checking account includes overdraft coverage options to protect your account when there are insufficient funds available.
- Savings or Money Market Overdraft Coverage. It's easy to link your KeyPoint savings accounts to your checking account. So, if your checking account doesn't have enough funds, we’ll automatically transfer funds up to your available savings balance.
- Line of Credit Overdraft Coverage. You can link your KeyPoint personal line of credit (excludes credit cards and HELOCs) to your checking account. If your checking account doesn't have enough funds to pay an item, we’ll automatically advance up to your available credit line loan limit.
- Courtesy Pay Privilege. In addition to the overdraft protection options, Courtesy Pay Privilege protects you from an accidental account overdraft* and the costs and embarrassment that go along with it.
*KeyPoint Credit Union will determine at our sole discretion whether to pay overdrafts caused by checks, preauthorized transfers using your account or debit card number, or online banking (including bill payment and mobile banking). This service will be available on one-time debit card purchases and cash withdrawals only with member opt-in. Courtesy pay is not available on new accounts or if an account owner is in default on an obligation to KeyPoint. There is a fee of $29 for each item that KeyPoint chooses to pay. You must pay all overdrawn amounts and fees immediately, but no later than 45 days. Not all accounts qualify for Courtesy Pay. Refer to the agreement for complete information.
1 An ATM Fee Rebate Form must be submitted by the account holder. Simply submit the rebate form within 60 days of the statement date when the fees appear, and your rebate will be processed within seven business days.
|Title||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Checking accounts have variable rates.
Rates accurate as of 7/20/2020 and subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings.
*Mobile carrier rates may apply.