Fix up your home. No fee. No Appraisal.
Your home equity may qualify you for a Home Improvement Loan. Your house is not collateral for this loan. Our flexible loan terms help you control monthly payments so that they fit easily into your budget.
- No fee to open
- Choose repayment terms from one to 10 years
- Maximum amount is $100,000
- Get cash upfront in a lump sum
- Fixed interest rates mean stable monthly payments that won't change over the life of the loan
- Must use loan proceeds for home improvement projects completed on your primary residence
- Your house is not collateral for this loan; no home appraisal needed
|Loan Type||Loan Term||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||Monthly Payment|
|Home Improvement Loan ($10,000 - $100,000)||12 – 120 months||8.99% - 12.49%||$24.88 - $14.64 (for each $1,000 borrowed at the maximum term)|
Rates accurate as of 8/9/2023 and subject to change.
- Pay $14.64 per month per $1,000 borrowed at 12.49% APR for 120 months
All loans subject to credit approval. Rate is based on creditworthiness and other factors, and may be higher than the rate shown. Rates and terms subject to change without notice.