Whether you’re buying your first home or moving up to a larger property, you’ll find a wide range of financing options with competitive rates to open the door of your dream home.
Monday–Friday 9:00-6:00 PT/ Saturday 9:30-3:00 PT
In the market to buy a home? You'll find a complete range of financing options at KeyPoint with as little as 3% down.
If you want the security of knowing your interest rate and monthly payment will stay the same for the life of the loan, consider our Fixed-Rate Mortgage.
If you’d like to maximize your buying power and keep payments lower, an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage may be right for you. Choose a 30-year loan with a fixed rate for the first 3, 5, 7 or 10 years.
Borrow up to 95%** of the home’s value with loan amounts up to $726,525.
**Mortgage Insurance may be required if borrowing more than 80% of the property value.
We offer Jumbo Loans as high as $2.5 million for purchases and cash-out refinances.
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Valid email address and contact phone number
- Current home address (plus previous address if you have lived at your current residence for less than two years)
- Estimated market value of the property you are trying to finance
- Name and address of current employer (plus name and address of previous employer if you have been at your current job for less than two years)
- All credit obligations and expenses, including housing, child support, credit card payments, loan payments, etc.
- All asset information, including the value of all of your accounts: checking, savings, investments, retirement, etc.
- Gross income amount, which can include secondary income sources. If applicable – you do not need to list alimony, child support, or separate maintenance agreements if you do not want to have that income taken into consideration
If you're buying a home, you'll also need:
- Address of your prospective home
- Estimated purchase price of your prospective home and closing date
- Estimated down payment amount
- Estimated annual property tax, insurance, or any homeowner's association dues
If you're refinancing a home, you'll also need:
- The year your home was purchased
- Original purchase price
- Original loan amount and the total outstanding balance on that loan and any other loans secured by your property
- Current estimated property value
- The total amount you wish to borrow