Help the high school and college students in your life get a strong start on building a successful financial future––with Balance Track, KeyPoint’s personal finance education program.
Designed for students age 16 and older*, Balance Track provides the groundwork for financial success and sound money management skills in a series of 21 modules, including:
- Financial Basics (7 modules)
- Homeownership (2 modules)
- Planning for Success (4 modules)
- Financial Crisis (3 modules)
- Youth (5 modules)
* You have to be over the age of 16 to submit your Balance Track quiz information to KeyPoint Credit Union. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and will not share your information with any other party.