KeyPoint Credit Union is a California credit union providing kids’ savings accounts for members in the Bay Area and beyond. Help your children save for something special while learning the importance of smart money management.
- Open an account with $25
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fee
- Kid's Accounts are available to any child under the age of 18 (who has a Social Security number and can sign their name)
Once you open a savings account, you have several easy ways to stay in touch with your money:
|Mobile Banking* |
|Access your accounts using our Mobile Apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, or mobile web banking for other smartphones. |
|24/7 Support ||Get helpful answers from real people by calling (888) 255-3637, or initiate an online Live Chat discussion with a live representative. We're here for you 24 hours a day, every day of the year. |
|Online Banking || |
- Check balances and transfer funds
- Get account alerts in real time, any time
- e-Statements: Go Green! Get your monthly statement delivered electronically.
|CO-OP Free ATMs |
|Enjoy fee-free access to more than 30,000 CO-OP ATMs across the nation. |
|Shared Branch Network |
|Make deposits, withdrawals, and enjoy complete teller services at over 5,000 participating credit unions in the Shared Branch Network. |
After you open a savings account for your child, learn what to consider before opening your kid’s first checking account.