New auto loan rates as low as 5.74% APR*
Get pre-approved for a new auto loan with a low rate OR refinance your current rate to lower your monthly payment.
We make auto loans simple and affordable, whether you're purchasing a new or used vehicle, or bringing a loan to us to refinance. As a not-for-profit financial institution, Key Point Credit Union offers great rates, low fees, and personalized service.
What Members are Saying
"Very good auto loan rates! I have been looking at 6+ banks and this one has the best rate and great customer service." - Bowers Branch - Hang L. 1/11/2019
Auto Loan Benefits
- Financing up to 100%**
- No first payment for up to 90 days
- Private party purchases: Buy from a friend or family member.
- Clear title loans: Get quick cash by borrowing against your paid-off vehicle.
- Enterprise Car Sales: Discounts on the car purchase, loan and rentals.
- Starting Point: This program can help you get your first auto loan and begin building credit for a successful financial future.
Auto Loan Types
- New Auto: Current model years; terms from 24-84 months
- Used Auto: Up to 10 years old; terms from 24-84 months
- Recreational Vehicle Loans: New and used boats, motorcycles and RVs. For new recreational vehicles, you can finance up to 80% of the purchase price plus tax, license and documentation fees. For used vehicles, finance up to 80% of the Wholesale Blue Book Value plus tax, license and documentation/recording fees.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates accurate as of 2/1/2024 and subject to change. All loans and terms are subject to credit approval. Rate is based on credit worthiness and other factors and may be higher than the rate shown. Payment example: $44.20 per month per $1,000 borrowed at 5.74% APR for 24 months.
**Certain qualifications and restrictions may apply for 100% vehicle financing.
In the event there is a lapse in proper insurance coverage or you should fail to maintain proper insurance collateral protection insurance upon your loan, KeyPoint Credit Union may, at its discretion and at your cost, force place a policy upon your loan in order to protect both yourself and KeyPoint Credit Union as per the agreements set forth in your original loan documentation.