In the spirit of Spring and for the goodness of the environment, we've gone green with our quarterly newsletter. We'll no longer generate printed versions, thereby reducing paper waste. We hope you'll be pleased.
There are also some excellent innovations that we've implemented which will make it more convenient for you to conduct your banking, with an emphasis on contactless transactions. These types of changes are welcome and here to stay following the shift in the way we live our lives in 2021. We'll continue to assess our services and make more adjustments in the year ahead, especially as we hear suggestions from Members.
Deluxe ATMs Coming to Every Branch
We're in the process of installing state-of-the-art ATMs. These new ATMs make it easier than ever to do contactless banking. With a host of new features, you can:
- Interface with modern screens and keyboards.
- Choose the bills you want! When you get cash, you can select a mix of $5, $20, or $100 bills.
- Use one KeyPoint ATM card to access several accounts.
- Deposit checks and cash and view account balances.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Get a cash advance from your credit card.
Our Contactless Digital Banking Group is Ready to Serve You
We've recently upgraded our contactless, virtual branch. Now our experienced associates will provide you a superior experience from the comfort of your own home.
- Help you apply for accounts and loans digitally.
- Provide you with a single point of contact throughout the application process.
- Review applications to provide quick account opening and funding of loans.
To apply online for a new account or loan, visit kpcu.com/ join. To reach the team, call (877) 552-3004.