Are you looking to save? Do you need an account that blends accessibility and security with a high rate of return?
KeyPoint’s Money Market Accounts offer convenience at an attractive APY* to help your money grow. These accounts also provide easy ATM** access. What’s more? Your money is available anytime and federally insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.
You can open a KeyPoint Money Market Account with as little as $1,000 and no monthly service fee if your balance stays above this amount.
5 Reasons to Open a Money Market Account:
1. Security—The money in your Money Market Account is insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000, which means you can keep a large sum of money in your account without the risk of market volatility or poor investment choices.
2. Accessibility—Money Market Accounts have no maturity date. You can access the money in your account at any time. Because of their accessibility, they are perfect for large, occasional expenses like tuition payments, emergency household repairs, and unexpected medical fees.
3. High APY Rates—Money Market Accounts offer a rate of return that exceeds your typical savings account. KeyPoint’s APY for a Performance Money Market Account is as high as 2.27% (as of 4/6/2023 for balances $500,001 or greater), and for an Individual Money Market Account as high as 0.20% (as of 4/6/2023 for balances $50,000 or greater).
Learn more about our Money Market Account rates.
4. Account Benefits—Your Money Market Account has many attractive features. We offer fast and easy ATM access and 24/7 customer support—we’re here to help. You can visit us at a branch, talk to us on our Live Chat, or call us at 888-255-3637. A service representative will be happy to assist you.
5. Personal Checks and Debit Card Access—Money Market Accounts offer flexibility. In fact, you can transfer money easily into your checking account. Then, you can use it to make payments by writing personal checks or using your debit card.
Are you ready to start saving? Open a Money Market Account at KeyPoint today!
*Annual Percentage Yield **Must be 13 or older for an ATM card. Balances under $1,000 will earn the regular savings rate. Money Marketing accounts have variable rates. All dividends are compounded and paid monthly. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. Rates accurate as of 4/06/2023 and subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings.