KeyPoint offers a 12 week summer internship program to undergraduate students interested in gaining experience in the financial services field. Our program is designed to provide interns with an opportunity to develop career skills while earning valuable work experience in a professional setting.
- Open to current undergraduate college students interested in receiving college credit or work experience
- Non-Exempt Full-Time Positions (no benefits)
- Length of internship may vary but not to exceed 3 months
- Paid Internship
- Location – KeyPoint Credit Union headquarters in Santa Clara
- No application fee
- Applications Window Closes: March 31st
- To apply submit completed application
Application Review & Process
Application process consists of:
- Pre-Screening (online application, cover letter, resume)
- Review - initial review by HR and hiring managers
- Interview/s - all applicants who reach the interview stage may have the option of an in-person or video conference interview. Interviews will be with the recruiter and hiring manager. Interviews last approximately 60-90 minutes.
- Background/Credit Check
- Notification – all applicants will be contacted by a representative in HR
Candidates selected for consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Internship opportunities are available in the following departments:
How to apply?
Complete the Application Form below: Apply For Internships
If you have any questions, please contact: Marnie Fabro Email:email@example.com