KeyPoint Credit Union’s newly expanded line of mortgage products are designed to fit your needs, no matter how big or small. We’re a California credit union that offers traditional mortgages tailored to your budget. We offer 10- to 30-year terms, and both fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages to help make your California real estate more affordable.
- Purchases: Get into your new home with as little as 5% down.
- Refinances: Whether you are looking to lower your payment or pay your loan off faster, contact a Key Point Credit Union home loan expert to find out how refinancing may help you meet your goal. Borrow as much as 95%** of our home’s value and reduce your interest or monthly payments.
- Cash-Out Refinances: Borrow as much as 80% of your home’s value, and get cash out to help with life’s demands.
- High Balance Loans: Borrow as much as 90%** of your home’s value on loan amounts up to $636,150 at great low rates!
- Jumbo Loans: Loan amounts as high as $2.5 million for purchases and cash-out refinances!
Click here for great information about Buying Your First Home.
*APR is based on an interest rate of 2.750% as of 01/05/17 on a no-point 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage for a $416,000 refinance loan secured by an owner-occupied single-family California detached house, townhome, condo or 2-unit property, and is subject to change without notice. Other rates and terms are available. All loans require credit approval. Rates offered to approved applicants depend on product selected, credit history and other factors. ARM rates subject to increase during loan term. Rate is variable, based on the LIBOR as published in The Wall Street Journal Money Rates Table. Sample: Pay $1,616.79 per month (excluding taxes and insurance) for the first 60 months on a $416,000 loan at an interest rate of 2.750% and an APR of 3.589%. APR: Annual Percentage Rate is the annual cost of credit expressed as a percentage. It includes the interest as well as the following fees: $895.00 Loan Origination, $500.00 Appraisal, $21.20 Credit Report, $72.00 Tax Service, $14.00 Flood Certification, $24.00 Verification of Employment and $470.00 Closing/Escrow. NMLS #417395
**Mortgage Insurance may be required if borrowing more than 80% of the property value.