Refinancing a vehicle loan can be a good idea when you want to:
- Lower your interest rate. If you purchased your car when rates were higher, you may be able to get a lower rate now.
- Pay your car off faster. If you shorten the term of your loan, you may have higher monthly payments––but you’ll have your car paid off faster and pay less interest.
- Get cash out. Depending on the value of your car, you may be able to get cash out to pay off credit cards and bills or help with medical or school expenses.
When you refinance your current auto loan at KeyPoint, you can take advantage of:
- Competitive Rates: Rates as low as 2.74% APR1
- Grace Period: No payments due for the first 90 days.
- Flexible Terms: Terms up to 84 months available.
- Skip a Pay: Move back one qualifying monthly payment.2
1 All loans and terms are subject to credit approval. Rate shown is for 7 model years previous and newer. Higher rates apply for older vehicle approval. Rate is based on credit worthiness and other factors, and may be higher than the rate shown. Rates accurate as of 5/11/22. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. Payment example: Pay $42.86 per month per $1,000 borrowed at 2.74% APR for 24-months.
2 Fee of $35 applies. Your loan must be one year old and all of your payments must be up to date to participate in the Skip a Pay Program. All skipped payments must be made up. You may only participate in the Payment Holiday Program once every 12 months. Assuming you make only minimum payment(s), skipping payments will delay the payoff of the loan(s) and result in additional finance charges. Payments may not be skipped on any new loan. Loan must be contractually up to date as of the date of this agreement. Except for payment schedule, all terms of your loan agreement(s) remain the same. Having any accounts with a negative balance makes you ineligible for the Skip a Pay Program. Offer subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply.