Special Discounts for APPLE Employee
Home Loans available in 50 states. Auto and Personal Loans too!
Dedicated member service number: (800) 433-5390
Apple employees and retirees nationwide who join KeyPoint enjoy a customized member experience, discounts off our already low loan rates, and exclusive benefits. Join KeyPoint today!
Loans— home mortgage, credit card, auto loan, and other loans available in all 50 U.S. states.
Starting Point Program. Helps new to the country and recent college graduates qualify for banking services such as Checking, Auto Loan and Credit Cards. To qualify, you will need (at a minimum) proof of a minimum income, valid driver’s license or passport, and social security card. View Video
Financial Education. Learn good money management skills with our FREE educational resources.
Mobile and Online Banking*. Manage your money 24/7. Pay bills, Send Money to any Person (with just an email address or mobile phone number), deposit checks, schedule alerts, and more!
- (800) 433-5390 (member service), (877) 552-3004 (digital lending), and (877) 888-9634 (home loans)
- Visit our Cupertino branch at 10815 N. Wolfe Road or any of our conveniently located branches
1New loans only. Credit approval and Credit Union membership required. Discount will be applied to the rate you qualify for.
2Available only at KeyPoint Credit Union branches.
3KeyPoint deposit account required.
*Mobile carrier rates may apply.
A KeyPoint Credit Union member is a person who is a primary account or loan holder. Verification of eligibility for loan discount or fee waiver required.
This FAQ is designed to answer common questions about the program. For additional information, please call the dedicated Apple employee hotline at (800) 433-5390.
- Q: Will KeyPoint host any Apple employee events to celebrate the launch of this program?
A: Yes! We are still finalizing plans, but anticipate two events in the near future. Check back periodically for updates.
- Q: Will I be asked for proof of Apple employment?
A: Yes, because this is an exclusive program, you will be asked to provide the following documentation, depending on your status with Apple:
• Apple employees (including retail store employees) can show an Apple badge, a pay stub or offer letter for employment.
• Apple retirees can show a copy of their retirement letter or a current statement of retirement benefits.
- Q: Can my family get the same benefits?
A: Only Apple employees are eligible for the loan discounts and fee-free services.
- Q: Are program details available on kpcu.com?
A: Program details are available only to Apple employees via Apple Web.
- Q: Who is eligible for fee-free Services?
A: Notary services are available for no fee to all Apple employees, regardless of membership status. For more information, see questions 8 and 9.
All other services are available to Apple employees and retired Apple employees. The eligible person must be the primary member on the account.
- Q: I don’t live or work near a KeyPoint branch. Is there anywhere else I can conduct my business?
A: Some program benefits require you to visit a KeyPoint branch. For other business, you may use Online Banking for wire transfers, to pay bills or to transfer money, mobile banking for depositing checks electronically, to pay bills, or to transfer money, or call our contact center for personal assistance. You may also use kpcu.com to apply for new accounts or loans.
- Q: Who is eligible for loan discounts?
A: Apple employees and retired Apple employees. The eligible person must be the primary member on the loan.
- Q: What do I need to know to get a document notarized?
A: As part of this program, we offer free notary services to all Apple Employees, Apple contactors, and Apple retirees. Notary services are only offered at KeyPoint Branch locations during business hours. For notary services the Apple employee:
• Must make an appointment
• Must be one of the signatures being notarized on the document
• Can bring any document (other than those prohibited by law) to be notarized
- Q: How can I make an appointment to have a document notarized?
A: Please call our Contact Center using Apple’s direct line, (800) 433-5390, to request an appointment.
Please note: your signature must be included on the document for notarization, proof of employment may be required, and additional information will be requested to schedule an adequate amount of time for your appointment.
- Q: I already have a KeyPoint loan. Can I get the discount on this loan?
A: There is no change to existing loans, however you are welcome to refinance your existing loan and loan discounts can be applied at the time of refinance. You are still eligible for loan discounts on new loans and you are eligible to receive fee-free services.
- Q: If I want to purchase a car, can I go directly to the dealership and still receive the discounted rate?
A: We always recommend being pre-approved. Not only does that guarantee you will receive the discounted rate, it will also speed up the process at the dealership.
If you are unable to get pre-approved, the dealer will ask you for your employer information during the application process. Entering Apple in the employer field will guarantee the rate discount is applied. For Apple retirees, be sure to ask the dealer to note that you are retired from Apple. This will prompt our loan processors to apply the discount.
- Q: Are the Apple employee loan discounts in addition to our existing loan discounts?
A: Yes. The loan discounts offered to Apple employees are in addition to all other discounts for which the member is eligible. This means we will honor the rate with all applicable discounts subject to KeyPoint floor rate.
- Q: Are international Apple employees eligible for the loan rate discounts and fee-free services?
A: All loan requests must fall within our lending guidelines. Guidelines include, but are not limited to, lending within the US only and the requestor must have a U.S. Tax ID.
The only fee-free services available internationally are Outgoing Wire Transfers processed through Online Banking. To complete this transaction, you must have a deposit account with available funds. Reference the Apple Program Fee-Free Services Table above for additional information.
- Q: What happens if I leave Apple?
A: Should you leave Apple, discounts on any existing loans will continue. However, loan discounts will not apply to any future loans and you will no longer qualify for fee-free services under the Apple program.
Terms & Conditions
- A member is someone who is the primary owner on a loan or deposit account.
- Specified free services require the Apple employee or Retiree to be a member of KeyPoint Credit Union.
- Notary services are only offered at KeyPoint Branch locations, during business hours. Apple employee or Retiree must be one of the signatures being notarized on the document.
- Notary services require an advance appointment. Walk-in requests will be referred to schedule an appointment.
- Loan discounts only apply to the Apple employee and Retiree. Family members are not eligible for the loan discounts unless the Apple employee or Retiree is the primary owner/member on the loan.
- Loan discounts will only be honored for loan accounts booked after the launch date of the program. Loans booked prior to the launch date of the program do not qualify for a loan discount.