Open an Account and You'll Get $200!*
KeyPoint Credit Union offers personal service, and provides members in the Silicon Valley and beyond with products and services to improve your financial well-being. Become a member by opening both a Checking AND Savings account!
Here’s How KeyPoint Credit Union Helps You
- Credit unions are not-for-profit financial institutions
- Credit unions are owned by our members, so we don’t have stockholders to pay--all "profits" are returned to our members in the form of better rates and lower fees
- Credit unions focus on providing personalized member service
- Deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration, an independent federal agency created by the U.S. Congress
- Once you’re a KeyPoint member, you’re always a member, regardless of where you live or work
*Offer subject to change or cancellation. The referred friend must meet KeyPoint's eligibility requirements for membership. Previous members do not qualify. New Member bonus of $200 fulfilled within 90 days of account opening once first Direct Deposit of payroll (or other direct deposit(s) totaling $1,000 per month) is made to checking account within 60 days. For Youth Checking, a separate offer applies. See disclosure below. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions. KeyPoint employees, officials and their immediate families may not participate. Other restrictions may apply. Taxes on bonuses, if any, are the recipient’s responsibility. KeyPoint complies with federal and state tax reporting laws.
**Youth Checking not eligible for $200 offer. Referred members that open a Youth Checking or Savings account will receive matching funds of their initial deposit, up to $50 at the time of account opening. New member and referring member bonuses require an active checking account with at least 4 transactions per month for the referring member.