Open an Account and You Can Receive Up to $300!*
KeyPoint Credit Union offers personal service, and provides members in the Silicon Valley and beyond with products and services to improve your financial well-being.
Here’s How KeyPoint Credit Union Helps You
- Credit unions are not-for-profit financial institutions
- Credit unions are owned by our members, so we don’t have stockholders to pay--all "profits" are returned to our members in the form of better rates and lower fees
- Credit unions focus on providing personalized member service
- Deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration, an independent federal agency created by the U.S. Congress
- Once you’re a KeyPoint member, you’re always a member, regardless of where you live or work
Open a new Checking account, and you'll get $150 when you set up direct deposit of at least $1,000 per month!*
BONUS: When you make 40 purchases with your new KeyPoint Debit Card, you'll get another $150.*
Online: Open an Account online using the promo code "RF21".
In-Person: Show your friend’s email or text message to a representative at a KeyPoint branch and ask for promotion “RF21".
*Oﬀer may be cancelled anytime. New Member must be eligible to join KeyPoint and not be a previous or current KeyPoint Member. Referred Youth Checking Account are not eligible for $300 bonus. $150 bonus paid within 90 days of account opening if (a) checking account is opened with at least $25, (b) Member establishes minimum $1,000 recurring monthly direct deposit to account of net pay, pension, or government beneﬁts, and (c) ﬁrst direct deposit posts within 60 days after account opening. Recurring transfers or deposits from other sources, such as other accounts at KeyPoint or accounts at other institutions, do not qualify. Additional $150 bonus paid within four months of account opening if Member uses KeyPoint Debit Card to make 40 or more purchase transactions within three months after account opening. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. (1) This oﬀer cannot be combined with other promotions. (2) KeyPoint employees and oﬃcials and their immediate families cannot participate. Other restrictions may apply. (3) Taxes on bonuses, if any, are the recipient’s responsibility. KeyPoint complies with federal and state tax reporting laws.