Open an Account and You Can Receive Up to $300!*
KeyPoint Credit Union offers personal service, and provides members in the Silicon Valley and beyond with products and services to improve your financial well-being.
Here’s How KeyPoint Credit Union Helps You
- Credit unions are not-for-profit financial institutions
- Credit unions are owned by our members, so we don’t have stockholders to pay—all "profits" are returned to our members in the form of better rates and lower fees
- Credit unions focus on providing personalized member service
- Deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration, an independent federal agency created by the U.S. Congress
- Once you’re a KeyPoint Member, you’re always a Member, regardless of where you live or work
Open a new Checking account, and you'll get $200 when you set up direct deposit of at least $1,000 per month!*
BONUS: When you make 40 purchases with your new KeyPoint Debit Card, you'll get another $100.*
Online: Open an Account online using the promo code "RAF2023".
In-Person: Show your friend’s email or text message to a representative at a KeyPoint branch and ask for promotion “RAF2023".
*Offer may be cancelled at any time. May not be combined with other promotions. Offer good for new Members only—former Members who closed an account within two years of new account open date are not eligible for bonuses. Referred Student Checking Account is not eligible for $200 bonus. Referred new Member bonus of $200 paid within 90 days of account opening if (a) checking account is opened with at least $25, (b) Member establishes minimum $1,000 recurring monthly direct deposit to account of net pay, pension, or government benefits, and (c) first direct deposit posts within 60 days after account opening. Recurring transfers or deposits from other sources, such as other accounts at KeyPoint or accounts at other institutions, do not qualify. Additional $100 bonus paid within four months of account opening if new Member uses KeyPoint Debit Card to make 40 or more purchase transactions within three months after account opening. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. (1) This offer cannot be combined with other promotions. (2) KeyPoint employees and officials and their immediate families cannot participate. Other restrictions may apply. (3) Taxes on bonuses, if any, are the recipient’s responsibility. KeyPoint complies with federal and state tax reporting laws.