As you may have heard, PG&E has announced a potential Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) this week which could affect your area. While KeyPoint Credit Union does not expect to be impacted by the power outage, we do want to assure you that despite any circumstance KeyPoint Credit Union has plans in place to serve you. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide you updates if needed.
If you need us please contact us at (888) 255-3637. Thank you for being a valued KeyPoint Credit Union Member.
We care about your financial well-being, and the wellness of our community. The following are some tips to get you better prepared if your are in an area that may be affected by the power outage.
- Have a full tank of gas in your vehicle.
- Have flashlights available for your household, avoid using candles.
- Have cash on hand just in case local stores do not have power to process card transactions.
- Charge your cell phone as well as any external chargers.
- Determine if your landline will work during an outage, have your cell phone ready as a backup.
- Know how to open your garage door manually.
- Check the PG&E website or local news sites for the latest updates.