Be money-wise and book-smart when you head off to college. KeyPoint Credit Union offers the Smart Option Student Loan® for CU Student Help by Sallie Mae® for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
With college costs skyrocketing, you need a student loan from a California credit union that understands your situation. Take advantage of multiple repayment options and competitive interest rates for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
Here’s how the Smart Option Student Loan helps you:
KeyPoint is committed to helping our members invest in higher education. That's why we partnered with Sallie Mae. Sallie Mae has helped more than 30 million Americans pay for college since 1972. Members should explore grants, scholarships, and federal and state student loans, and consider the anticipated monthly payments on their total student loan debt and their expected future earnings before considering a private education loan.
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists