Protecting your account is a top priority at KeyPoint Credit Union. That’s why we want to make sure you’re aware that Equifax recently announced a cyber security incident potentially impacting millions of U.S. consumers’ personal information. Equifax stated the data breach occurred between mid-May through July 2017. The incident was limited to Equifax and was not in any way related to KeyPoint Credit Union.
To determine if this data breach affects you or your family members, visit https://www.equifaxsecurity2017.com. If you are impacted, Equifax will provide free credit monitoring. If you decide to participate in their monitoring service please read the terms and conditions.
As an added measure of security, we encourage you to always take the following steps to help avoid any fraudulent misuse of your KeyPoint Credit Union account and theft of your identity.
- Consider placing a password on your account. This password will be requested when you conduct business with KeyPoint at a branch or over the phone. To set up your password, call 1-888-255-3637 or visit a KeyPoint branch.
- Enroll in KeyPoint mobile and online banking alerts to monitor activity 24/7
- Download the KeyPoint Credit Union mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play to review accounts whether you’re at home or traveling
- Notify us immediately if you believe your KeyPoint account is at risk by calling 1-888-255-3637
- Always review your statements for accuracy or anything suspicious
- Check your credit report regularly, at least annually
- Monitor your FICO® score in KeyPoint’s online or mobile banking