Tell us about a time where KeyPoint was the key point in your life.
Submit for a chance to win $1,000 grand prize, or $100 runner up prize.
Winners will be announced in December 2022!
- Contest Description: The “KeyPoint was the Key Point” is a contest raffle offered by KeyPoint Credit Union, where eligible members who submit a member testimonial, following the testimonial guidelines, will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a cash prize of $1,000.00 as the Grand Prizewinner or $100.00 as the Runner Up Prize Winner. The contest begins October 1, 2022 and ends on December 1, 2022. The following rules and guidelines apply to all participants of the “KeyPoint was the Key Point” contest.
- Eligibility: *Participation in the Contest Promotion is limited to natural persons, who at the time of entry are KeyPoint Credit Union members in good standing, 18 years of age or older, and are legal residents of the state of California. By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Employees, officers, directors of Community Financial and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children and their spouses) and persons living in the same households of each of the above are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Prize: The Grand Prizewinner will be eligible to receive $1,000.00. There will be 2 Runner Up Prize Winners, who will be awarded $100.00 each. The Prizes will be rewarded in the form of a deposit to the winners’ KeyPoint Credit Union account.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Testimonial Submission & Requirements: Visit kpcu.com/testimonialcontest during the period of October 1, 2022 to December 1, 2022, to submit a member testimonial, in compliance with the following rules, to enter for a chance to win the grand prize of $1,000.00 or the runner up prize of $100.00. Only one entry per person. The Member Testimonial must be 2-3 short paragraphs or 100-250 words, include a relevant image of the Participant with consent to publish onto KeyPoint Credit Union publications, and must be submitted via the online submission form at kpcu.com/testimonialcontest.
- Other Official Rules: By entering the drawing, you agree to the contest rules; that KeyPoint’s determination of entry eligibility and winner selection will be final; and that KeyPoint may use the winners’ names and likenesses in marketing and other materials without further consideration. KeyPoint expressly disclaims any liability for any claims, damages, injuries, losses or expenses resulting from the winners’ acceptance or use of the prizes. Employees and volunteer officials of KeyPoint and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Winners will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes. KeyPoint Credit Union is the sponsor of this drawing.